Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Question #10

#10 - Who do you secretly envy? Why?

Oh boy. Um...

  • Women with slender legs, particularly those who are able to successfully wear "skinny" jeans like these (or, really, any woman who can find pants that fit her entire leg, not just parts of her lower body at any given time):


  • People with jobs they enjoy. My husband's working on becoming one of those people, but I don't know that I'll ever get there. I'd love a job in a library, or doing some other kind of job that requires an OCD level of organizational skills.


I guess most of my envy centers around people who are in control (of their jobs or their...thighs?). I feel out of control of so many things, sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I envy both of those people as well. Now I'm going to go eat cake.

    ReplyDelete